To access some parts of the site properly, you will need to have Cookies enabled on your PC. When you visit a website, there's an interaction between your computer and the server on which the website resides. This interaction leaves behind a piece of information on your computer's hard drive. That information is called a cookie.
- Open up your internet browser (the default is Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- Click on Tools and then select Internet Options from the menu.
- This brings up the Internet Options pop-up box.
- Click on the Privacy; tab, and set the Settings slider to Medium.
- This allows websites to save Cookies to your computer, whilst still keeping you protected.