Increase Text Size
- To increase the text size for Windows XP, load up your computer and Right-Click on the desktop.
- Select "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
- This opens the "Display Properties" window.
- Click on the "Appearance" tab, and look near the bottom.
- From the "Font size" drop down box, select the desired option and click "OK"
Change Text and Background Colours
- After right clicking on the desktop and selecting "Properties".
- Select the "Desktop" tab.
- Here you can change the background picture by selecting one from the list in the middle.